Terms & Conditions
- All prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices quoted are including VAT.
- All quotations are ONLY valid for 3 days where after a re-quote is required.
- Product warranties only valid for Café VIVA’s customers within the warranty period.
- The product warranty will be void immediately if the serial number label is MISSING or UNREADABLE or TORN
- The product warranty will be void immediately if the product has physical damage or is damaged by a power surge or lightning.
- The product warranty will be void immediately if items are written on or tampered with in any way.
- Processors that are burned will not be warranted unless they were fitted by Café VIVA’s Technicians.
- A D.O.A. (Dead On Arrival) warranty is offered on cables, adaptors and all consumables from date of purchase invoice.
- Should any purchased goods found to be defective within 2 days of date of invoice, it will be replaced on the same day if returned within 2 days (depending on stock availability) and after being TESTED by Café VIVA’s technicians and found to be defective.
- All purchases would be based on CASH or Credit Card Transactions in Full
- All stock purchased by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) will only be released once the EFT payment is reflected in Café VIVA’s bank account.
- A FULL amount of payment will be requested up front for any items specifically ordered by request.
- No Full credit will be issued at all for returns which are 7 days after the date of invoice.
- No software, consumables or opened printers may be returned for credit or will be credited.
- 5% bank service charge would be charged when refund a purchase paid by bank debit card.
- Goods returned after 7 days (maximum 15 days) for credit will be charged with 20% handling fee, on condition that the good and its packaging are in a resalable condition, including all cables, manuals, software and packaging.
- No returns would be accepted for goods not being returned with their complete “original” packaging, software or manuals.
- Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make the wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange or repair, where goods are defective within the warranty period or within 7 days of the invoice date. If the products are installed, affixed or amended we will not accept a return of the products, unless defective. We may charge a handling fee if the return is accepted by management. Goods may not be sent back without authorization.
- The faulty product, together with a fault report and invoice will help the swop-outs to be processed faster. A minimum period of 5-7 working days turn-around time is required for swop-outs.
- A product without a fault report will be booked in and the client will be given a Customer Repair Order (CRO) consisting his/her full name, reachable contact numbers and e-mail address upon his/her goods booked in. Goods may only be collected if the customer brings his/her CRO.
- Café VIVA does not deliver repaired items.
- Café VIVA will first repair or then replace the items if a performance failure has occurred within the warranty period. Items that can be repaired by Café VIVA will not be swopped out.
- Café VIVA is not responsible for the loss of any cables, software, ink cartridges or any other peripherals of goods booked in for repair by Café VIVA.
- Café VIVA is not liable for any loss of data that may occur during repairs or swop-outs of goods.
A minimum of 20% or more deposit will be paid up front when ordering our assembled PC when confirming the order and before Café Viva starts the assembling or installing process. In the case of installing ANY software, the full amount of payment is required before any installation takes place. This assembly and installation charge will be imposed in the event of the cancellation of a PC Purchase.